- For a variety of inspection tasks in industry
- Stand-alone device with integrated illumination
- Compact and robust housing
- Intuitive, user-friendly handling
- Powerful Ethernet interface for data transmission
The O2V object inspection sensor is used for presence and completeness checks, position, size and quality control, and sorting tasks. It is ideal for applications where the objects vary in shape, size or shade.
The sensor monitors an object for completeness, shape deviations or colour changes. It uses incident light or back light to detect a grey-scale pattern of the object. On the basis of the determined brightness values the sensor differentiates between the object to be monitored and the background. The device compares the captured image with one or several reference models.
Usually, the corresponding applications are also referred to as blob analysis, pixel counter or feature analysis.