- Small, light housing with M12 connections
- Reduced mounting complexity and error sources
- Scalable evaluation of temperature sensors
- Status LED for signalling the operating status
- Full potting and robust connection technology for high vibration resistance
The temperature plug is a measured signal converter for temperature sensors and resistance thermometers. In connection with a probe sensor of the TT or TM series or a screw-in or bolt-on sensor of the TS series, it monitors the temperature of liquids and gases in tanks and pipes and on housing surfaces.
With the TP temperature plug the wiring and installation complexity is significantly reduced as compared to conventional head or DIN rail transmitters. Because of the use of standardised M12 connections, common error sources such as wrong connection of temperature sensors via cable clamps are eliminated.
The compact housing ensures flexible integration even where space is limited.
The sensor can be configured via IO-Link, e.g. using a USB interface. The LINERECORDER SENSOR software is used to visualise, transfer and archive parameter sets.