Video splitter for mobile machines
MultiViewBox: display up to 4 camera images on one screen
- Video splitter for up to four camera images
- 9 different display modes (incl. bird’s eye view)
- Analogue video output (PAL)
- Shock and vibration resistant, potted stainless steel housing
- E4 type approval, optimised for use in mobile machines
Suitable camera images in every situation
The multi-view box has been designed for use in mobile machines in harsh environments. It features four camera inputs. Depending on the requirements, 1, 2 or 4 camera images can be selected simultaneously in different arrangements via one control input. For example: Cam1 when moving forwards and Cam2 and 3 when moving backwards. In the “bird’s eye view” 4 camera images can even be combined to become one 360° view. A total of 9 different display modes are available for the user.
Analogue video output
The ifm PDM360 dialogue module with analogue video input which is also suitable for mobile use or any other video display with PAL video input can be used as display.