Never lose orientation: IO-Link multiturn encoders
- Absolute position traceability even when unpowered
- Values can be set directly, without detouring via the PLC, for precise positioning operations
- Flexible installation thanks to rotatable M12 connector with integrated status LED
Improved performance thanks to IO-Link
- Bearing operating time measurement for efficient maintenance planning
- Resolution freely configurable for fast set-up
Process communication in real time
The new multiturn encoder, with a total resolution of 31 bits, offers a broad range of position and speed capacities. Thanks to the robust and battery-free magnetic measurement technology, the sensor also detects movement even if the machine is deactivated. The digital input and output allow for process communication in real time: The position sensors can signal end positions directly to the encoder – without any need for the PLC to interfere. This avoids time delays and mechanical displacements.
Always keeps your system in control for maintenance tailored to your needs
In order to allow for requirement-oriented maintenance, the sensor also provides information on temperature, switch-on and off activity, total operating hours and bearing operating time. In addition, the integrated speed monitor permanently monitors the shaft speed, thus ensuring high plant uptime.