- Intuitive, user-friendly handling
- Integrated wide-range power supply
- Easily programmable output functions
- Devices for monitoring standstill, speed, direction, slip, and frequency
- Switching relays and transistor outputs, scalable analogue output
Pulse evaluation systems
Pulse evaluation systems monitor rotating and linear movements as well as all physical quantities which can be converted into pulse sequences.
Units with different functions allow tailor-made monitoring of slow and fast rotational speeds as well as complex synchronous or direction monitoring.
Relay or transistor outputs give a signal if the actual value is above or below the set limit value.