- Product news
- Process sensors
- Inline flow sensor for precise measurement of liquids up to 600 l/min
Inline flow sensor for precise measurement of liquids up to 600 l/min
A quantum leap in flow rate measurement technology
- Suited for liquids with a conductivity from 20 μS/cm
- Variable use for different flow directions
- With integrated empty pipe detection and simulation mode
- Also available with EPDM seal for drinking water applications
- With indication of volumetric flow quantity, total quantity and temperature
Compact and low cost
ifm makes it possible: efector mid – a volumetric flow sensor up to 600 l/min, with electronics and evaluation unit in one of the most compact housings. It is not only more compact but also less expensive than comparable sensors.
The user monitors the volumetric flow quantity, the total quantity as well as the temperature with only one unit.
During set-up, the efector mid scores with easy, intuitive handling via three buttons directly on the unit. This allows direct use of the sensor in the field.
Analogue, binary and pulse and frequency outputs offer various options to process the measured data.
Machine tools, solar and water industries.
For conductive liquids
(conductivity: ≥ 20 μS/cm / viscosity: < 70 mm²/s at 40 °C)