Incremental stainless steel encoders for wet areas
Stainless-steel housing for corrosion resistance – IO-Link allows the use of 3-wire cables
- Longevity: Stainless-steel housing for corrosion resistance
- Cost reduction: IO-Link allows the use of three-core cables
- Permanent: Clearly legible laser type label
- No loss of values: Can also be configured as singleturn encoder via IO-Link
- Programmable parameters mean fewer types needed
For demanding environmental conditions
ifm’s stainless steel incremental encoders, for applications such as conveyor belt synchronisation, ensure longer maintenance intervals in harsh environments. The increased protection rating IP 67 qualifies them for use in wet areas in the food industry.
Versatile thanks to IO-Link
All incremental encoders from ifm operate like absolute singleturn encoders when used on IO-Link. They detect and save their position value even if power fails.
Process values, parameter setting and diagnostic data can be transmitted via IO-Link. Preventive maintenance is now as easy as child’s play.