- Product news
- Image processing / Identification
- The new Dualis: pays attention to every detail of surfaces and contours
The new Dualis: pays attention to every detail of surfaces and contours
- Combinable 2D inspection of surfaces and contours for maximum quality assurance
- User-friendly software simplifies inspection task set-up
- Powerful algorithms master even demanding requirements
- Reliable functioning in changing light conditions
- Maladjustment monitoring ensures reliable quality control
Extraneous-light resistant search and find expert
Missing retaining clips, threads that have not been milled properly, too much adhesive or incorrectly shaped components: The new Dualis detects all this with ease – as well as any other deviation of an object from the specified target conditions. Surface areas, contours, omissions or object rotation can be checked and evaluated individually as well as in combination. Thanks to the integrated daylight filter, the Dualis is extremely resistant to extraneous light. The version with integrated polarisation filter is ideal for applications with particularly highly reflective objects. The new Dualis is set up with the user-friendly ifm Vision Assistant software. Even complex tasks are quickly defined. Real-time maintenance options ensure reliable quality assurance. For example, changes in the continuously checked image sharpness and the image brightness indicate an unintentional maladjustment. In this case, the sensor can automatically issue a warning.
Fast replacement thanks to memory stick
The Dualis is equipped with an ifm memory stick on which the parameters are stored. In the event of a device replacement, the stick can be used to easily transfer all settings and parameters required for operation to the new Dualis. This considerably reduces the workload.