Electromagnetic field immune Kplus sensors for welding areas
- Uniform sensing range for the reliable detection of all metals
- No sticking of weld slag thanks to non-stick coating
- Electromagnetic field immune sensor technology to prevent incorrect switching
- Wide temperature range for universal use
- IP 65 to IP 69K for greater reliability
For use in harsh welding applications
The inductive Kplus sensors withstand the harsh operating conditions that are found in welding processes. The sensor housing and the fixing nuts have a non-stick coating to prevent sticking of weld slag. What is more, the new sensor technology is robust against the strong magnetic fields that occur during welding and therefore reliably prevents incorrect switching.
The quick connection with the standard M12 connector and matching cable from the ecolink range is the ideal basis for permanent use.