- Frequency-proportional current or voltage output
- High input frequency of up to 60,000 pulses / minute
- Various configurable monitoring functions
- Clearly readable, luminous OLED display
- Wide operating temperature range
In industrial production processes, it is often necessary to detect overspeed or underspeed of conveyor belts.
The programmable frequency-to-current converter serves to indicate and convert frequencies. It receives pulses from external sensors and pulse pick-ups and calculates their frequency according to the interval measurement principle. Based on the set parameters, it generates an analogue output signal proportional to the calculated frequency / rotational speed.
In addition, the converter has one transistor output and one relay output that switch on or off in case the set limit frequency is exceeded or not reached.