- Parameter setting via Ethernet master
- Access to sensors on the field level without PLC participation
- Online and offline activation of the licence possible
- Scanning of a complex IO-Link network with masters and devices
- Offline setup of a parameter set based on an IODD
The portfolio of ifm parameter setting software covers a wide range of applications. These include solutions for the parameter setting and set-up of IO-Link devices, 1D/2D code readers, 3D cameras and RFID read/write heads. In addition, clear online and offline configuration of all IO-Link devices is possible with just one software tool, both with LR DEVICE and its successor product moneo configure. Both products simplify the uniform parameter setting of all sensors and actuators with IO-Link interface and parameter setting of ifm IO-Link masters. The visualisation of the process data helps with set-up and diagnostics. Intelligent functions such as direct access to the IODD database of the IODD finder increase the stability of processes during set-up and when replacing IO-Link devices in production.