- Parameter setting via Ethernet master
- Access to sensors on the field level without PLC participation
- Online and offline activation of the licence possible
- Scanning of a complex IO-Link network with masters and devices
- Offline setup of a parameter set based on an IODD
The clear online and offline parameter setting of all IO-Link devices, even manufacturer-independent, is possible with just one software tool, moneo configure. The software simplifies the uniform parameter setting of all sensors and actuators with IO-Link interface and parameter setting of IO-Link masters from ifm.
The visualisation of the process data helps with set-up and diagnostics. Intelligent functions such as direct access to the IODD database of the IODD finder increase the stability of processes during set-up and when replacing IO-Link devices in production. In addition, there are further features and add-ons that make PLC set-up easier.
moneo configure is available as stand-alone version (QMP010), as a single-user installation, for example on a service notebook, or as a module version (QMP020) for a central moneo OS installation with moneo RTM.