- Automatic selection of the ideal colour of the transmitted light through teach
- Setting process saves time and cost during set-up
- Reliable detection of print marks and particularly flat objects
- High switching frequency for fast processes
- Extensive range of system components for easy and secure mounting
With the O5 contrast sensor, print marks and very flat objects can be detected easily and reliably.
During setting in the application, the sensor automatically selects the colour from the three transmitter colours with which there is the greatest contrast. Light-on / dark-on mode and sensitivity are set via pushbuttons on the unit.
Thanks to its high switching frequency, the contrast sensor also offers reliable operation in applications with a short mark-to-space ratio.
A wide range of system components ensures easy and safe integration into the application.