- Webinar: Discover the potential of our 3D camera systems
Webinar: Discover the potential of our 3D camera systems
This webinar has already taken place
Industrial image processing is an important component of automation and a key technology of Industry 4.0. The large number of different technologies and trends in image processing overwhelms companies in their search for a simple, future-oriented and functioning automation solution.
Thanks to our innovative 3D sensors, a wide range of tasks in factory, logistics and process automation can be solved easily and quickly without significant vision knowledge.
This includes tasks such as
- the measurement of passing objects, such as packages in logistics automation
- the completeness check of goods, as in the food industry
- "Pick & Place" tasks in robotics
- person recognition, person counting in public institutions
- Pallet pocket detection in intralogistics
For complex tasks you can realize individual solutions "embedded" based on our 3D camera.
Our unique pmd technology (phase mixing detection) enables robust use in a wide range of environmental conditions.
Focus: Industrial image processing
Mohamed Hassoun is one of the business development managers for 2D and 3D camera systems at ifm. His core competences are the development of new markets and the national and international multiplication of existing vision application solutions. He analyses and evaluates technological trends and cooperates with institutes and universities.