Programmable incremental encoder with IO-Link
Reduce stock without compromise
- Flexible: Resolution of 2...10,000 freely programmable
- Simple: Signal level can be set in TTL or HTL logic
- Universal: M12 connector or radial or axial cable entry
- Standard fitting: Solid shaft (clamp / synchro flange) or hollow shaft design
- Communicative: Transfer of process and diagnostic data via IO-Link
The magnetic sensing principle provides the accuracy of photoelectric encoders and the robustness of magnetic systems.
Select the right encoder in just 2 minutes
The days of confusing type variety and encoders with complicated programming are finally over! The new incremental encoders from ifm electronic can be used universally due to the intelligent product and function design, and stand out thanks to a superb price / performance ratio:
- Set the resolution individually
- Choose between TTL or HTL logic
- Use the rotatable M12 connector or the cable entry radially or axially
Now select a flange and shaft – that’s it!
Process values, parameter setting and diagnostic data can now be transmitted via IO-Link. So, settings can be simply made prior to installation.