- Inputs for analogue, digital, diagnostic and pulse signals
- Digital, PWM or current-controlled outputs
- Programmable to IEC 61131-3 with CODESYS
- High-performance CAN interface for various communication tasks
- E1 type approval by the Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt (German Federal Motor Transport Authority)
The ifm controllers of the ecomatmobile series are designed for use in harsh conditions. They are suitable for direct installation in vehicles and mobile machines.
Apart from compact, flexible and low-cost mini controllers, the range also offers powerful, freely programmable controllers with a large number of inputs and outputs. For safety-critical tasks, safety controllers are available.
The signals produced by sensors are quickly and reliably processed by the controllers and provided to the actuators. Besides multifunctional inputs and outputs for different applications, each controller has several CAN interfaces. Data from the engine controller can be processed by means of the J1939 protocol.
The IEC 61131-3 based programming software CODESYS enables easy and accurate adjustment of the controller function to the individual application.
The units offer increased EMC levels and hold an e1 type approval. Thanks to the high protection rating of the housing, the modules are suited for outside panel and surface mounting as well as for cabin installation in construction machines, agricultural machinery or municipal vehicles.