- Inductive and conductive conductivity sensors
- A new approach to CIP-systems
- Detect the concentration of cleaning fluids
- Monitor residues in rinsing water
- Fast and reliable phase detection of different media
Conductivity sensors are pre-destined for use in the food industry
Conductivity sensors are pre-destined for use in the food industry. They detect the conductivity and concentration of different media and can differentiate between e.g. cleaning agents, rinsing water, and the food product. This means that it is not only possible to constantly track the product but also to reduce the waste of product and rinsing water – all possible without making adjustments to the sensor. Precise, fast and reliable process measurements also help to improve plant availability and optimise cleaning cycles.