- Static and dynamic versions
- Angular ranges up to 360° available
- Versions with 1 or 2 axes
- Different designs with very high protection rating (up to IP 69K)
- Depending on the sensor type, signal output via different interfaces
Horizontal alignment is an important requirement for reliable operation of plants and machinery. Inclination sensors are designed for angular position detection or levelling of mobile machinery as they measure the angle of the respective object in relation to gravity. For installation, no complicated, complex mechanical connections are required, so that sensor integration into the respective application is extremely simple. ifm provides inclination sensors in different versions and with different measuring ranges and accuracy grades depending on the requirements. Furthermore, the devices are available with different output options, e.g. CANopen, J1939 and IO-Link.