Level transmitter with analogue output and IO-Link
- Probe lengths of 10...200 cm
- The probe can be cut to length, if needed
- Compact design for limited space
Improved performance thanks to IO-Link
- Analogue output, up to 4 switching outputs and process value transmission via IO-Link
- User-friendly parameter setting via IO-Link by means of PC or IO-Link master
Robust and reliable
The level transmitter reliably resists harsh environmental conditions or highpressure cleaning. Its small design allows installation in restricted spaces. The digital IO-Link communication prevents disturbance in measured value transfer.
Successful thanks to modular concept
The probes can be shortened, or changed, so the LR reduces stock-keeping and simplifies replacement.
Offline setup of the sensor, by the user, is possible via PC based LR Device – IO Link Sensor parameterisation software. The data record of parameter setting can be copied to other sensors, e.g. for installations of identical design.