Monitoring and condition-based maintenance of hydraulic power packs
Monitoring of the tank level, run-dry protection.
Identification of flow disturbances and level monitoring.
Higher uptime by permanent diagnostics and monitoring of the process values.
ifm application solution - hydraulic applications
Monitor hydraulic power packs:
- Measurement of the level in the tank
- Temperatures in the tank of the hydraulic power pack
- Detection of the flow velocity in the hydraulic power pack
- Pressure detection in the hydraulic system
- Overflow prevention – pressure in the hydraulic system
- Run-dry protection – detection of the tank levels
- Detection of the volumetric flow quantity of the hydraulic oil
Condition-based maintenance as required instead of fixed service intervals. Replacement of parts can be planned.
Prevention of unplanned downtime
Basic monitoring, vibration diagnostics on rolling element bearings. Early detection of motor damage, dry running or cavitation.
Data acquisition and analysis. Maintenance when needed.
Implementation independent of your IT department
Application package from the sensor to evaluation and network-based analysis.
From sensor to ERP
Can be extended to other applications and/or ERP systems.