- Connection technology meets the M12 and M8 standard (EN 61076)
- Reliable sealing even when mounted without tools
- Mechanical end stop to protect the O-ring from destruction
- Nut secured against shock and vibration due to saw tooth contoured vibration protection
- LEDs clearly visible even under bright lighting
Jumper cables feature a plug and a socket. They are used for the connection of sensors to splitter boxes and modules.
They ensure reliable and permanent sealing of the sensor and splitter connections even when mounted without tools. The integrated end stop protects the O-ring against destruction caused by an over-tightened coupling nut. Even in harsh industrial environments, the connectors are protected against unintended loosening by a special vibration protection. Some types are fitted with highly visible LEDs for operation and switching status indication.
Their high-grade stainless steel nut and food-grade sealing materials
qualify the ecolink EVT and EVF jumper cables for use in hygienic and wet areas. The jumper cables are resistant to frequent high-pressure cleaning with aggressive cleaning agents. Thanks to their wide temperature range and their insensitivity to fast temperature changes they are particularly suited for use in the food and beverage industry.