- Reliable optical distance measurement with high ranges up to 10 m
- Switch point setting via pushbutton, setting ring or IO-Link
- Use in applications with background suppression
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Versions with laser protection class 1 or 2
PMD sensors with time-of-flight measurement (PMD = Photonic Mixer Device) combine the following advantages: long range, reliable background suppression, visible red light, high excess gain and all that in connection with either laser class 1 or 2. In the same price range as standard sensors, these units are a clever alternative.
The switch point is set easily to the nearest centimetre via "+/-" buttons and display, by turning the setting ring (easy turn) or via IO-Link, which also allows read-out of the actual value.
Any surface and any mounting position
Shiny, matt, dark or light objects of any colour: The OID features reliable background suppression and allows any angle of incidence and thus flexible mounting positions. This simplifies installation and saves costs.
Laser class 1
Versions with laser class 1 meet the requirements of applications in the automotive industry.