New AS-i repeater for extended networks
Repeater to extend AS-i networks up to 1000 m
- Increased operating temperature range -25...70 °C
- Reliable long term performance in tough conditions
- Fast data transfer for Safety at Work
- Clearly visible diagnostic LEDs
- Plug-in connection terminals
Repeaters are used for AS-Interface to enable the network cable run to be extended beyond 100 m. Galvanic separation of network segments and independent voltage supplies ensure stability. The 62 participants are provided with a higher total current and the voltage drop decreases.
Features of the unit
The improved performance is packed into the new SmartLine housing. While conventional repeaters usually have a temperature range from 0...55 °C, the new unit from ifm operates reliably across a broad
range from -25...70 °C. The improved operating temperature range makes the new unit from ifm a class leader. This results in a longer life time thus saving time and money.