- Product news
- Industrial communication
- IO-Link Input module minimises wiring costs for sensors
IO-Link Input module minimises wiring costs for sensors
Effective connection of binary sensors to any IO-Link master
- Up to 8 locations with two binary inputs each
- Unscreened standard M12 cable sufficient for data and energy transmission
- High protection rating IP 67
- Robust due to full potting
Field modules with IO-Link connection
Up to eight conventional sensors can be connected to these modules. IO-Link transfers the signals to any IO-Link master / PLC via one unscreened M12 connection cable. Wiring costs are reduced because there are no longer any complex cable trees.
As opposed to bus systems IO-Link does not require any configuration or addressing. This simplifies installation.
Two binary inputs per M12 socket
Pin 4 and pin 2 of each socket are used for one input. That means that dual sensors, normally closed or normally open, can be connected without any problem.
Robust field device
The modules allow use in a wide temperature range of -25...70 °C. The high EMC and the robust mechanics
guarantee high availability even in difficult environments.