8-port IO-Link master: Closing the gap in the field
Connection of IO-Link sensors to all field buses
- 8 IO-Link ports with full V1.1 functionality: COM1, COM2, COM3 and SIO mode
- 4 additional binary inputs
- 2 Ethernet ports 10/100 Mbits/s with switch for the field bus connection
- Protection IP 65 and IP 67 with full potting, all connections via M12 plug-in
- An integrated parameter memory facilitates device replacement
Fieldbus modules for all controllers
The 8-port IO-Link masters are field-compatible input / output modules for the connection of up to 8 IO-Link devices, for example sensors, valves or binary input / output modules. Process signals, events and parameters are transferred to the controller via PROFINET, EtherCat, Ethernet/IP or PROFIBUS.
Connection of sensors and actuators
Up to 8 IO-Link sensors can be connected. Four of the eight ports are designed as B ports and supply auxiliary energy for the connection of IO-Link actuators.
The total current consumption per module can total up to 12 A.
Robust field device
The modules allow use in a wide temperature range of -25...60 °C. The high EMC and the robust mechanics guarantee high availability even in difficult environments.
Advantages and customer benefits
- 12 amperes on an M12 connector
The module supply and the auxiliary power are supplied via the T-coded M12 connector. The energy can be looped through the module (daisy chain).
- Easy sensor connection
The sensors and actuators are connected via standard M12 connection cables without screening. The cable may be up to 20 m long.
- Reliable digital data
The sensor data is transferred digitally. Contact resistance and EMC interference cannot falsify the signals.