- Product news
- Sensors for motion control
- Precise inclination sensors for dynamic applications
Precise inclination sensors for dynamic applications
Sensors with 1 and 2 axes and 6 degrees of freedom provide fast response times and high signal quality under extreme conditions
- Inclination sensors with 1 and 2 axes and 6 degrees of freedom
- Fast response time and high signal quality thanks to innovative sensor fusion algorithm
- The raw data of the acceleration and gyro sensor provide extended functionality
- High protection rating IP 68 / IP 69K for use under extreme conditions
Noise-immune inclination measurement
The dynamic inclination sensors of the JD series set new standards with regard to signal quality and response characteristics. They use a 3D gyro sensor as well as a 3D acceleration sensor. A 6-axes IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) with intelligent sensor fusion filters determines the precise inclination values on this basis. Interference, as may for example occur in mobile applications due to vibrations, impact or starting and braking behaviour, do not falsify the measured values.
The inclination sensor features a CANopen interface for the transmission of the measured values and for parameter setting. If required, an integrated terminating resistor can be activated via software.