Decentralised switching of digital outputs via IO-Link – Extension of IO-Link master modules by 12 digital outputs
- Decentralised switching of digital outputs via IO-Link
- Adds 12 digital outputs to an IO-Link master module
- For use in industrial applications plus new variant for hygienic areas
- Two electrically isolated and individually switchable voltage supplies
- Output current up to 1.8 A
Switching of decentralised outputs via IO-Link
The new IO-Link output module provides an easy and cost-effective way to add powerful digital outputs to ifm’s IO-Link master module for field use. Typical tasks include decentralised switching of loads and actuators.
The module is available in two designs: The orange field module of the coolant series is resistant to oils and coolants and suited for general industrial applications. The grey module is ideally suited for hygienic and food applications due to the material used for the housing. It has the high protection rating IP 68 / IP 69K.