Switching amplifier for converting sensor signals in AC networks
Sensor signals switch relay
- Integrated wide-range power supply for the sensor supply
- Small design requiring only very little space
- Plug-in screw terminals simplify installation
- PNP or NPN control selectable
- One or two-channel design
Relay for high load currents
The transistor outputs of conventional sensors are designed for small load currents. If the user wants to switch higher currents or even alternating currents, he must use a switching amplifier.
It uses the sensor signal to control an output relay.
Flexible and space-saving
ifm offers switching amplifiers in one and two-channel design. They have an integrated wide-range power supply (110...240 V AC) to supply the connected sensors with voltage (24 V DC). The new switching amplifiers are distinguished by their slim design so that they only need little space in the control cabinet.