- Large write/read distances up to 80 mm
- Flush installation of the ID tags in metal
- Use in temperature ranges up to 130 °C
- Easy, quick and secure mounting
- High protection rating for the requirements of harsh industrial environments
ID tags for antennas
ID tags are the information carriers of the RF identification system. They consist of a robust, easy-to-mount housing with integrated transponder.
The tags are used for coding of workpiece carriers in guided material handling systems. ifm offers different types of ID tags for various applications. The range includes cylindrical, metric and special designs. For high temperature environments such as paint shops or ovens, tags with a very high temperate rating are offered.