Full protection for your pumps
Peace of mind: monitoring and condition-based maintenance of pumps
Full coverage of the real operating hours.
Monitoring of imbalance, wear and overall vibration.
Permanent diagnostics keep pressure and flow within tolerance.
ifm provides individual solutions suited for different types of pumps.
Click here for configuration:
It's as simple as that:
- Configure your application.
- Send us your enquiry or directly order the configured solution via our online shop.
- Download your parameter set.
- Set up the pump monitoring application quickly and easily using the free ifm Application Package Assistant.
- Benefit from the condition monitoring of your pump, detect changes in time and optimise your production and maintenance processes.
Do you have any questions about set-up or installation? Feel free to contact us!
ifm application package – Applications
Centrifugal pumps, as used in:
- Lubricant systems for machine tools
- Water supply
- Sewage treatment
- Cooling circuits
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Engine cooling supply systems
- Lubricant circuits on presses
ifm system solution for pumps
- Vibration sensor screw mounting or adhesive mounting
- Inductive sensor for rotational speed detection
- Temperature sensor and signal converter
- 24 V switched-mode power supply
- Diagnostic electronics
- Connection cables with socket
As an option: analysis software
LR SMARTOBSERVER visualisation and alarm
Condition-based maintenance when required instead of fixed service intervals. Replacement of parts can be planned.
Prevent unplanned downtime
Basic monitoring; detect cavitation, cavitation caused by soiling, motor faults, shaft misalignment, imbalance vibration or dry running in good time.
Data acquisition and analysis.
Cleaning as required.
Implementation independent of your IT department
Application package from the sensor to evaluation and network-based analysis. Scalable: Can be extended to other applications and / or ERP systems.