Digital input filters
Available on Standard Line modules.
The input signals can be changed via different filters before they are passed on via IO-Link. The following filters are available and are applied to the input signal in this order:
- Input pin
- Debouncing filter
- Hold function
- Invert function
- Process-data input
- The unit detects signals of a length of at least 1.5 ms. Shorter signals are not detected
- The input debouncing filter suppresses noise signals caused by mechanical switches. The filter provides the input signals at the filter output with a delay (debouncing time). All signals shorter than the set debouncing time are ignored by the filter.
- This filter prolongs short input pulses. Via the following parameters the filter is configured
- Holding time: Pulse duration to which the short pulses are to be prolonged
- Pulses applied for a longer time than the holding time are not prolonged
- Holding status: Input level to be prolonged (HIGH or LOW)
- This function inverts the logic of the incoming signal