Out of the control cabinet: vibration diagnostics directly in the field
- Robust IP 67 housing for decentralised use
- Fast, error-free installation and retrofitting thanks to standard M12 connections
- Six signal inputs collect all relevant data for condition monitoring
- Integrated separation between automation and IT network
- Compatible with all common acceleration sensors
For efficient and decentralised vibration diagnostics
The VSE9xx diagnostic system can be mounted directly in the field thanks to its robust IP 67 housing. There it can evaluate up to four dynamic signals (e.g. acceleration) and forward the data via Ethernet or field bus.
Two additional inputs (1x pulse signal, 1x analogue) can be used to collect further information relevant for condition monitoring, such as speed and temperature.
Easy integration even into existing systems
The IP 67 VSE is perfect for simple retrofitting of a vibration monitoring system to your existing installations. The complete IP 67 portfolio from ifm, which also includes switches, IO-Link masters, power supplies and edgeDevices, offers you maximum flexibility when retrofitting your system. Time, space and costs for installation are significantly reduced.