AS-i illuminated pushbutton module with M12 connector
- 2 pushbuttons and 2 LED outputs
- Pushbuttons with tactile pressure point as protection against accidental triggering
- Robust stainless steel housing with high protection rating
- Quick and flexible installation
- The module is directly supplied from AS-Interface
Robustness for field applications
Due to a new innovative housing, ifm provides two new illuminated pushbutton modules. They feature two pushbuttons and 2 types of LED output. The high protection rating means the modules can be used in the field, i.e. close to the process. There are no long distances between sensors / actuators and the control cabinet.
Performance in the field
The M12 connection technology provides a high degree of installation reliability and flexibility. Both modules are exclusively supplied via AS-I; an additional 24-V voltage source is not required. The modules are installed via existing M4 drill holes.
The AS-i modules are addressed via the front M12 plug. The modules can be connected to the addressing unit using the standard connection cable.
The fault LED on the M12 connector ensures easy localisation of a fault, such as the detection of a communication error.