- Product news
- Sensors for motion control
- Intelligent incremental encoder with display and IO-Link
Intelligent incremental encoder with display and IO-Link
Motion controller: Encoder, speed / direction monitor and counter all in one
- Resolution of 1...10,000 and signal level (TTL / HTL) freely programmable
- Display: Two-colour electronic rotatable display of the process values
- Versatile: M12 connector can be used radially or axially
- Standard fitting: Solid shaft (clamp / synchro flange) or hollow shaft design
- Transmission of process and diagnostic data via IO-Link
The magnetic sensing principle provides the accuracy of photoelectric encoders and the robustness of magnetic systems.
Resolution and signal level can be programmed. The encoders have a wide voltage range of 4.75...30 V DC and are therefore suited for universal use.
Performance Line encoders have an integrated signal evaluation for speed monitoring, counter functions and detection of the direction of rotation.
The encoders provide easy setting, position indication by means of display and operating keys and intuitive menu navigation.
Diagnostic and parameter data are reliably transferred via IO-Link. Ready for Industry 4.0.