Our magnetic sensors begin where others end.
Now in full-metal housing: Reliable switch point even in the event of mechanical tolerances.
- Long sensing ranges even through non-magnetisable metals.
- No mutual interference of the sensors.
- Temperature-stable and reproducible switch point.
- IP 69K up to 100 °C in full-metal food-grade housing.
- Impact, shock and vibration-resistant for demanding applications.
Use in hygienic areas and the food industryMagnetic sensors can be installed behind covers of stainless steel, non-ferrous metal, plastic, wood or glass which ensures inexpensive and fast mounting. There is no need for bore holes or flush installation. The sensors are also used for cleaning pipes to detect pigs through pipe walls.
Mechanically demanding applicationsThanks to the tolerant response behaviour, reliable switchpoint detection is also ensured with high mechanical tolerances. Long-life applications can be found on telescope and swivel arms or industrial trucks for example.