ifm’s compact TN Series one-piece temperature sensor
Compact temperature sensors with plug-and-play setup
- For temperature monitoring in industrial applications
- Temperature ranges are scalable from -58…302 °F (-50…150 °C)
- Integrated RTD’s in 25, 30, 50 and 100 mm lengths
- Configurable for dual switching output (2 x PNP/NPN) or 1 switching and 1 analog (4...20 mA /0...10 V)
- Two-color digital display
- Integrated process connections: 1/2 NPT, 1/4 NPT, G 1/2, G 1/4
Quick installation and easy setup
With its flexible design, the TN temperature sensor adapts to most process applications. The TN one-piece unit speeds installation and reduces assembly costs while eliminating time-consuming scaling and matching mistakes that are common to multipart systems. It features a simple pushbutton menu for programming setpoints. Parameters may also be set via ifm's LineRecorder software or IO-Link.
The TN Series temperature sensor is designed with a red/green integrated digital display indicating if process values are in an acceptable range or if limits have been exceeded. Large LEDs provide easy viewing of output at any angle.
ifm’s new TN Series sensors offer reliable temperature monitoring at a great price!