The LR2750 – Suppresses foam and turbulence for precise level detection in sanitary applications
ifm introduces the LR2750 electronic level sensor for continuous level measurement for sanitary applications. The robust and compact 316 stainless steel design withstands harsh washdowns in sanitary environments.
Turbulence resistance and foam suppression
The LR2750 level sensor provides precise, reliable medium detection in sanitary water-based applications, resistance of turbulence and suppression of foam.
Featuring innovative guided wave radar (GWR) for level measurement, the LR2750 uses a probe to guide high frequency, low-energy pulses of electromagnetic waves from a transmitter down the probe into the media being measured in the tank.
The LR2750 can be adapted to many sanitary process connections. It is ideal for smaller tanks or in areas with limited space. The LR2750 offers different probe lengths up to 2M, and the probe can also be cut to length.
Top product features:
- COP (Clean Out of Place) design with IP69K rating for use in sanitary applications
- Foam and turbulence suppression technology resists signal errors common with GWR
- Constructed from FDA approved 316L stainless steel, PEEK, and Viton wetted parts.
- Excellent performance in high temperature operating ranges of up to 302 °F (150 °C).
- Digital LED display with easy push-button programming
- IO-Link-enabled for network digital communication or configuration with a PC