The LR2050 – Continuous level detection for harsh applications
ifm introduces the LR2050 electronic level sensor for continuous level measurement in industrial environments. The compact, 316 stainless steel design withstands harsh chemicals and environments.
Turbulence resistance and foam suppression
The LR2050 resists turbulence and suppresses foam. It is best used for the detection of cleaning liquid in a parts cleaning system, monitoring of hydraulic oil in a hydraulic power unit (only for operation with coaxial probe), detection of cooling water in industrial cooling systems and detection of hot glue in corrugated cardboard manufacturing.
Featuring innovative guided wave radar (GWR) for level measurement, the LR2050 uses a probe to guide high frequency, low-energy pulses of electromagnetic waves from a transmitter down the probe into the media being measured in the tank.
Top six product features!
- Performs equally well in applications using water-based liquids, oils, fine powders and sticky fluids
- Unaffected by changes in media density, fluctuations in pressure and temperature and the occurrence of foam, steam or vapor
- Excels in applications challenged by foam, turbulence and residue
- Excellent performance in high temperature operating ranges of up to 212°F
- Digital LED display with easy push-button programming
- IO-Link-enabled for network digital communication or configuration with a PC