ifm Introduces PDM360 NG Dialog Module for Visual Display of Vehicle Operations
- Provides a visual display of machine operations and system messages
- 7“ full-color, scratch-resistant user interface display
- Resolution of 800 x 480 pixels with an aspect ratio of 15.9
- Includes a 32-bit controller and four CAN interfaces to ISO 11898 that support the CANopen and SAEJ1939 protocols
- Holds one gigabyte of internal mass storage and 128 megabytes of data memory
A fully-sealed diecast aluminum housing protects the electronics and offers a NEMA rating of IP67. Integrated M12 connectors provide quick connection for supply, inputs and outputs, and communication. The high brightness display can be easily read in daylight and mounted inside a cab or on the side of a vehicle.
Four CAN interfaces to ISO 11898 are used to exchange data with a connected controller, the decentralized input/output modules or the engine controller. Integrated USB 2.0 interfaces provide easy data exchange.
More information Current Brochure (PDF, 4.3mb)