PI 27 Series pressure sensor line for sanitary applications
- 316 stainless steel housing designed for sanitary applications such as tank level and line pressure
- Completely-welded housing prevents seepage from cleaning agents and withstands washdown conditions
- Programmable switching and analog outputs with 4-digit numeric pressure indication
- ifm’s Aseptoflex adapters feature PEEK and Viton sealing for food and beverage applications
- Sensor line is authorized to display the 3A symbol
The completely-welded housing prevents seepage from aggressive cleaning agents and withstands harsh washdown conditions. The sensor’s vent design incorporates a Gore-Tex® diaphragm that resists oil ingress.
For application versatility, multiple process fittings can be used. ifm’s Aseptoflex adapters feature PEEK and Viton sealing for food and beverage applications. PEEK and Viton offer long-term sealing and are resistant to swelling and harsh chemicals. The pressure sensor provides a high overall accuracy of ±0.2%. Outputs include switching and analog or dual switching that are selectable through its programming menu. The sensor line is authorized to display the 3A symbol. More information