Tried-and-tested pressure sensor for a new area of application.
Process connection and measuring cell especially for pneumatic applications.
- Process connection with G 1/8 I thread.
- Two programmable switching outputs or switching and diagnostic output.
- Pressure ranges -1...1 bar or -1...10 bar.
- Variable fixing options via process connection and accessories.
- Option for differential pressure measurement.
Type PN, especially for pneumatic applicationsThe pressure sensor PN7, often used in pneumatics, has got some new attributes making it even more suitable for pneumatic applications. As regards accuracy, the new PN78 with the piezoresistive silicon measuring cell is every bit as good as the sensors having used a ceramic measuring cell so far. Thanks to its construction it allows differential pressure measurements without having to connect a second pressure pick-up. Due to the new process connection with G 1/8 I thread and numerous fixing holes, the PN78 meets also common pneumatic standards. Another advantage is the higher protection IP 67.
Process connection G 1/8 I PNP / NPN switching, diagnostic output