Full-metal pressure sensors for hygienic applications.
Now with enhanced sealing system.
- High overall accuracy (0.2 %) and electronic temperature compensation.
- Programmable analogue and switching output.
- Hygienic, flush design with high-purity ceramic measuring cell.
- Aseptoflex Vario – new G 1 process connection with 4 sealing options.
- High temperature resistance, therefore suitable for SIP and CIP processes.
Special stress - special materialsThe new pressure sensors of the PI27 series have a high-grade stainless steel housing. The housing design is, in particular, distinguished by its resistance to cleaning agents used in the food and pharma industries whose effectiveness is constantly increasing. Lasered, captive type labels are natural for these sensors. The excellent features and characteristics of the former PI sensors are also provided by the new series: high protection IP 69K, hygienic design, high temperature resistance, high-purity ceramic measuring cell, high-quality materials (wetted parts) and last but not least intuitive operation.
Flush pressure sensors with G 1 process connection