ecolink M12 cables reduce voltage drop
- Cables with 4 x1 mm2 reduce voltage drop
- Connection technology meets the M12 standard (EN 61076)
- Optimum sealing even when mounted without tools
- The mechanical end stop protects the O-ring against destruction
- Permanent vibration protection with saw tooth contour
ecolink performance cable for demanding applicationsThe increased wire cross-section of 1mm2 even conducts higher voltages with lower voltage drop.
The integrated end stop protects the O-ring against destruction caused by over-tightening the nut. No tools needed for installation and removal. The asymmetrically acting vibration protection holds the nut tight in its position, guaranteeing an optimum and permanent seal. High-quality materials and intense monitoring during and after the production guarantee the highest quality standard.