New benchmark in thermal flow measurement
Calorimetric flow meter for liquids and gases
- Optimised for water, oils, glycol and air
- Fast response time and integrated temperature measurement
- Red/green colour change for process values
- Internal pipe diameter selectable from 15...400 mm
- The process connection can be rotated for optimum alignment
Measurement techniqueThe SA volumetric flow sensor operates using the calorimetric measuring principle. Measuring elements as well as a heat source are located on the measuring tip. The physical effect that a flowing medium absorbs heat energy and conducts it away is used. The resulting temperature change is an indication of flow.
Device functionThe new SA-type sensor has been designed to detect and measure flow and temperature even in large internal pipe diameters up to 400 mm.
A serial number on the device enables unambiguous traceability.
Therefore it serves different applications. Switching outputs, analogue signals and IO-Link provide various options to further process the signals. That means that the user is best-equipped for Industry 4.0.