Combined oil moisture and temperature sensor.
Ensure oil remains dry!
- Continuous condition monitoring of oils.
- Two analogue outputs (4...20 mA) for relative humidity and temperature.
- Wide input voltage range 9...33 V DC.
- Medium temperature -20...100 °C.
- GG 3/4" process connection for direct mounting.
ApplicationWater is generally not wanted in hydraulic liquids and lubricants. High concentrations of water can seriously affect operation or even cause damage.
Measuring principleThe sensor measures the relative humidity in the oil in the range of 0...100 % by means of a capacitive measuring element. At 0 % the oil is absolutely without any water content. At 100 %, however, the medium is completely saturated. No more water is dissolved and is then present as free water. Besides the relative humidity the sensor also outputs the medium temperature as an analogue signal.