Electromagnetic field immune ”Kplus“ sensors for welding applications
One sensing range for all metals
- Uniform sensing range for the reliable detection of all metals
- Robust design with non-stick coating
- Electromagnetic field immune sensor technology to prevent incorrect switching
- Wide temperature range for universal use
- High protection ratings up to IP 68 / IP 69K
Use in harsh welding applicationsThe inductive ”Kplus“ sensors withstand harsh operating conditions and reliably detect metal objects even in case of soiling.
The sensor housing and the fixing nuts have a non-stick coating to prevent sticking of weld slag. Strong magnetic fields occur in welding processes.
The new sensor technology prevents incorrect switching.
The quick connection with the connector and matching cable from the ecolink range is the ideal basis for permanent use.