Compact pressure sensor for applications in robotics and handling
A breath of fresh air in pneumatics.
- Slanted display for good readability and handling.
- Two-colour display for indication of the switching status.
- Easy installation using integrated mounting holes and accessories.
- Two programmable switching outputs or one switching and diagnostic output.
- Pressure range -1...1 bar or -1...10 bar.
PQ pressure sensor – for pneumatic applicationsThe new pressure sensors of the PQ series are based on a piezoresistive measuring element and are distinguished by an extremely compact housing and a wide range of possible applications. The units precisely measure the pressure in the negative pressure and overpressure range in pneumatic applications. The silicon measuring cell is insensitive to liquids (e.g. condensed water) and deposits that might occur in the system.
Technical detailsThe silicon measuring cell used guarantees a high overload resistance as well as an accuracy of ± 0.5 %. The sensor can be programmed using two pushbuttons. The two-colour, four-digit display makes the system pressure visible from a distance in normal operation.