On-site control monitor for the flexible connection of flow sensors.
Modular flow monitoring for field applications.
- For the connection of sensors with different immersion depths.
- For sensors made of ceramics, high-grade stainless steel and titanium.
- Teach button allows easy scaling of the measuring range.
- Flow and switch point are indicated by LEDs directly on the unit.
- Available in DC and AC versions.
High flexibilityStandardised M12 connections are used to connect control monitor and sensor as well as the supply. This allows the use of an evaluation and display unit in different applications, e.g. for different immersion depths and a wide range of aggressive liquids.
Easy handling and high functionalityAdjustment to the flow and setting of the switch points are carried out by pressing a pushbutton. Flow and switch point are indicated by a multicolour LED display. High repeatability of the switch points offers an optimum choice for use. Electronic locking of the settings and factory reset of the parameters provide additional safety.