Decentralised display, preprocessing and conversion of analogue signals
Pulse evaluation systems
- Mini display to monitor values
- Clearly visible display with red/green colour change
- Compact design with protection rating IP 67
- Parameter setting via IO-Link
- Conversion of analogue measured values to an IO-Link communication
Analogue signals at a glanceThe compact connector unit is simply inserted in the connection cable of analogue sensors (4...20 mA). It displays the measured values locally. The user can set a switch point or limit at which the transistor output switches. A colour change (red /green) of the display indicates this unmistakably. Critical process states or operational problems are reliably signalled.
Converter for Industry 4.0A special feature is the signal conversion: The threshold display converts analogue signals to digital IO-Link signals. Today they are required in almost any modern industrial environment and for Industry 4.0 applications.