Pressure transmitters with M12, AMP or DEUTSCH connector for mobile applications
Small and cost-optimised for mobile machines
- Compact design (AF19) with process connection G 1/4 male
- Fast reaction: 2 milliseconds response time
- Measuring accuracy < ± 0.8 %, repeatability < ± 0.05 %
- Easy connection via DEUTSCH, AMP or M12 connector
- Robust low-cost solution with welded stainless steel housing
Miniaturisation for mobile applicationsThe connectors of the new PT/PU pressure sensors allow fast and easy installation in mobile machines.
The sensors also feature a thin-film measuring cell directly welded with the process connection. This technology guarantees high accuracy in a very compact housing with only 19 mm across flats at a cost-optimised price/performance ratio.
ApplicationsThe PT/PU type sensors are suited for mobile applica-tions and especially for hydraulic and pneumatic appli-cations with high operating pressure.
The high vibration and shock resistance, the high protection rating, the excellent EMC resistance and the E1 conformity make the PT/PU sensors particularly suitable for use in mobile machines..